Client agrees to pay the fees charged by BBCIncorp. BBCIncorp schedule of fees can be found in the price list available on our website.
BBCIncorp starts an execution phase only after the receipt of the full payment of the fees. All fees and charges are payable in the currency denominated in USD (US Dollar), SGD (Singapore Dollar), EUR (Europe Dollar), GBP (British Pound) as for Bank Transfer method and HKD for Debit/Credit card.
We currently offer 3 methods of payment as below:
1. Pay by Bank Wire Transfer
Please Note: Invoice number must be provided together with payment. If you are paying for multiple invoices, please provide all invoice numbers in full and separated by ” / ” with a space before and after.
2. Settle the payment through via Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard), American Express
(Powered by Stripe)
For your convenience, payments can be made over the Internet using your Credit/Debit card.
List of Credit Card we accepted for this option: Visa/ Master/ Discover/ American Express
- Stripe is the authorized e-commerce merchant for bbcincorp.com.
When you go to payment page, you have to provide us:
- Your billing information: Billing person name, Country, ZIP code…
- Your credit card information: Credit Card number, Expiry date, CVV or CVC
- The 3D Secure code at the final step of transfers to complete deal. 3D Secure code is a fixed password also known as static password or one time password which is sent to your phone via messages or your email registered with your bank. In case, you haven’t registered 3D secured, we have to authentication manually.
Information provided which never touch our server will be transfered directly to Stripe for processing payment via TLS/SSL secure connection. Stripe is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider – the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
If you have any questions regarding credit card transactions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your transaction is processed successfully you will see confirmation page.
If your transaction is declined, you will see the following decline page. The decline pages will vary depending on the reason for the rejection.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after your payment has been validated and accepted.
BBCIncorp Limited in Hong Kong
Registered No: 2508698
D-U-N-S Number 664611652.