- Consultancy on best-suited bank options for your business needs
- Consultancy and review on the application process and document preparation
- Support for preparing certified documents when needed
- Appointment arrangement with banks
- Dedicated support team available for banking-related questions
Open bank account for
Hong Kong company
Hong Kong Banking System
The successful development of Hong Kong economy is largely driven by its banking sector. Hong Kong maintains a three-tier of deposit-taking institution, namely restricted license banks, licensed banks, the deposit-taking companies collectively known as authorized institutions supervised by Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA).
As one of the world's financial centres, Hong Kong has the highest concentration of banks in the world. As of June 2019, there are 194 authorized banking institutions and 45 local representatives of international banks in Hong Kong.
HKMA embraces the development of technology advancements in the operation of banking i.e. mobile payments, Blockchain, Open API, Artificial Intelligence… to implement its initiative of Smart Banking. All of banks in Hong Kong has undergone some degree of digital transformation as part of their client-centric strategies.
Hong Kong banking sector provides an extensive range of services and is one of the most efficient and robust systems in the world. You can open a bank account for hong kong company in just 2-3 weeks. There is also no foreign exchange control in Hong Kong, so you can easily move your money in and out the country without any restrictions.
A Hong Kong company can open its bank account in any places in the world. Our bank introducer services can help you better prepare for due diligence process before applying to open a Hong Kong bank account. In addition, most banks in Hong Kong require physical presentation of account signatories.
Wonder which can be the best bank for your Hong Kong company? Let's find out with our Banking Tool.
Open a Bank Account for Hong Kong Company
Note: Our banking support fee does not include the fee for bank account application or any other required fee (if any) chargeable by the bank you choose to apply.
Order Banking Support Separately
* This fee is only for customers who have already used our company formation service
Order Package that Includes Banking Support
Save US$99 when ordering Standard or Premium Package
What Included in Our Fee
Why Our Service is Unique
- One-time fee for multiple bank applications with premium package (if you fail to open bank account in one bank, we continue to assist you on applying for other banks, without extra charge)
- The most competitive price that you can find
- Support to open a bank account for your Hong Kong company remotely
- The ability to open legitimate virtual bank account for Hong Kong based companies
- A proven record of over 12 years of experience with international banks
- Prompt response and step-by-step guide to application
Banking Options for Hong Kong Company
|Country||Bank||Online Banking||Personal Visit||Credit Card||Debit Card||Initial Deposit|
**Initial deposit is often blocked in offshore bank account; if so, this amount is often small.
However, banks in Hong Kong and Singapore do not freeze this amount, so you can use it freely. But you will be charged additional fee by not maintaining your account above min balance.
Need more references? Here is a Banking Tool to make your decision easier!
- Account application forms
- Bank statements
- Bank reference letter
- Certified copies of passports, proofs of residence for all directors/shareholders
- Business plan
- Business proofs (sales/purchase orders, invoice, contract…)
- Copies of Hong Kong company incorporation documents