Offshore Company Registration in Bahamas
- No income tax, corporate tax, value-added tax or wealth tax for offshore companies
- No exchange control in effect for IBCs
- Maintaining a long-standing reputation in the world of offshore finance
- Member of the Caribbean Development Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank
- A politically stable environment, a progressive economy, with a diverse cultural landscape
- A high standard of living altogether with a modern infrastructure
- One of the wealthiest Caribbean countries
International Business Company (IBC)
Issue Incorporation Certificate within 2 days
No minimum paid-up capital
No hidden fee
Customized company package
Bahamas Company Formation Packages
Bring your next business venture online
Start at your own pace. And reduce waiting time for
back-and-forth email communication.
Collaborate with your partner more easily. Less paperwork, more efficient.
Standardized form & organizational chart to let you control and declare your information effortlessly.
Centralized management portal
24/7 access to company documents on high-security cloud infrastructure. And no worry about key compliance deadlines with auto reminder.
Bahamas Company Incorporation Process
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Bahamas.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 2 business days of company formation, and it takes 3-7 days for courier the original ones.
- Notarized/Certified True copy of 2 IDs (i.e. passport, driver's license, national ID)
- Notarized/Certified True copy of address proofs of all members (Utility bill or Local Authority tax bill)
- Bank Reference Letter (relationship must be at least 5 years) – addressed to the Registered Agent
- Professional Reference Letter (relationship must be at least 5 years) - addressed to the Registered Agent
Need more help to set up a business in Bahamas?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
Is it essential to present in the Bahamas to form an IBC?
A visit to the Bahamas is not essential for the incorporation. However, it is required to register a company through a registered agent, according to the Companies Section of the Registrar General’s Department.
What does “no exchange controls in the Bahamas” describe?
Obliged to the Exchange Control Regulations, IBCs in Bahamas are not subject to any exchange controls. The transactions can be conducted in any currency.
How do privacy policies for IBCs work in the Bahamas?
It is totally confidential. The Bahamas’ International Business Companies (IBC) Act of 1990 avoids sharing information of its companies with any other countries.
Which annual compliance does an IBC in the Bahamas comply with?
A Bahamas IBC must do the annual company renewal before its anniversary. Annual General Meetings (AGM) are not required and can be held anywhere. No annual report filings are mandatory for IBCs in the Bahamas.
Must directors be local residents of the Bahamas?
Absolutely no. The Bahamas welcome foreign investors; therefore, the company formation is flexible for any nationality.