1. GENERAL PROVISION
1.1. Pursuant to the Legal Agreement published on our websites, you acknowledge and agree that if the matter of refund occurred, depending on which party makes the unilateral decision, there are chargeable fees incurred from the following circumstances that would be deducted from your paid service fee to calculate the refund:
(1) An amount charged when we proceed the assessment and verification for your documents provided (“Compliance check Fee”);
(2) An amount of $US100 charged when you unilaterally request for a refund and we need to subsequently process the refund request (“Refund Request Fee”).
For the purpose of clarification, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The amount(s) requested to be refunded unilaterally by you from the initially made service fee could be in full or in part in compatible with the respective order(s);
- Before deducting any chargeable fees mentioned, you agree that we would initially deduct the fee(s) charged by Stripe for the process of transaction on the system from your service fee in all circumstances that the refund matter arises (“Stripe Processing Fee”);
- The Compliance check Fee varies depending on different criteria, including the progress of implementing the assessment and verification and the number/kind of documents assessed and verified at the time of the occurrence of refund matter;
- You can only raise the refund request when the order(s) of the service has not been claimed and processed by Us and/or any relevant service providers yet; or the order(s) of the service can be canceled without any charges by relevant service providers.
1.2. Notwithstanding clause 1.1 of this article, if the refund matter occurred because your documents do not fit our policies leading to our own discretion to refund you, we would refund the paid service fee without any other fees charged except the automatic deduction of Stripe Processing Fee.
The final result of calculation for any deduction from your paid service fee to serve the refund matter is interpreted in this Refund Policy as Refund Money.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2.1. You acknowledge and agree that where Refund Money is issued to your Payment Method, BBCIncorp’s issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that BBCIncorp has submitted Refund Money of yours to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale, and that BBCIncorp has no control over when Refund Money will be applied towards your Payment Method’s available balance. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider and/or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method establish and regulate the time frames for posting Refund Money of yours, and that such refund posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
2.2. BBCIncorp will refund you by the same Payment Method onto the original card/bank account you used to pay for us. If the original card/bank account and Payment Method are unavailable, BBCIncorp will need an alternative bank account whose owner is the same as the one who paid us to proceed with the refund.