Based on 240 reviews
Company formation within 48 hours
Bank account registration support
Free advice and assistance
Offshore Company Registration in Cayman Islands
- Well-regulated legislation framework for the international financial sector;
- A thriving financial system with numerous licensed institutions providing an extensive range of financial products;
- There are no corporate income, capital gains, payroll, property, withholding or other direct taxes;
- No exchange control or restriction on cross-border transactions;
- Flexible company structures adapting multiple business objectives, minimal company maintenance requirements;
- Company members’ identities are protected and not available to the general public.
Cayman Islands Exempted Company
Exempt from corporate taxation
Company formation in 48 hours
No minimum paid-up capital
Customized company registration package
All fees included, no hidden charge
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Cayman Island Exempted Company Limted by Shares from the beginning
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Cayman Islands Company Formation
Create order online
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Cayman Islands offshore company formation that suit your goals. Our order platform is designed for easy onboarding experience. All information filled in is secured over 256-bit encrypted line.
Make payment for services
You can settle payment for services via flexible payment options including debit/credit card of Visa, Master, Amex or Bank Transfer.
Collect and verify documents
After receiving payment in full, we will proceed with obtaining your information necessary for incorporation via KYC online form. We also guide you to properly prepare documents to form your company in Cayman Islands.
Incorporate your company
Upon collecting duly prepared documents, application form would be sent to the Company Registry to incorporate your business in Cayman Islands. The digital copies of corporate documents are expected to be available within 48 hrs.
- Certified true copies of valid passports for all directors/shareholders
- Certified true copies of residency proofs for all company directors/shareholders (i.e. utility bills, driving license)
All needed to be dated within 3 months at the time of documents submission.
Wish to get a hassle-free Cayman Islands company formation?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
What are the advantages of exempted company type?
An exempted company is not subject to any kind of corporate taxation given that the company conducts its business mainly outside of Cayman Islands. In addition, the company can request a tax exemption certificate to ensure its tax-free status for a period of up to 20 years.
Register of company shareholders is not open to the general public. Moreover, company maintenance procedures are simple and straightforward. The company doesn’t need to file its annual account to the government.
How to name an exempted company in Cayman Islands?
The name of an exempted company should not contain restricted words i.e. “royal”, “imperial”, “empire”, “municipal”, “chartered”, “co-operative”, “insurance”, “bank”, “assurance”, “gaming”, “lottery”... except with the prior consent of the Registrar. The name must also not be identical to the existing companies already registered. An exempt company does not need to include the word “Limited” or “Ltd” after its name.
How long will it take to incorporate a company in Cayman Islands?
Hard copies of corporate documents are ready in around 2-3 working days since full inception of all required documents. Express company formation in 24hrs for Cayman Islands company is also available if requested.
What are the annual requirements to maintain an exempted company?
An exempted company have to maintain its local registered agent, registered address. Furthermore, the company needs to pay annual government fee and file an annual return to the Registrar declaring that no changes, other than ones already notified to the Registrar, has been made in Memorandum of Association and no business has been carried out within the country.
What business fields required to have a license?
Some business activities required licensing by Cayman Islands Money Authority (CIMA) are banking, money services, insurance, trust, company management services, investment fund, dealing with securities…