Offshore Company Registration in Cyprus
- One of the lowest taxed countries: 12.5% for corporate worldwide profits
- Belong to EU and eurozone
- A British Commonwealth country
- A gateway to Europe, Asia and Africa
- Accessing to double tax treaties with about 65 countries
- Having a very business friendly government and healthy geopolitical relations
- Providing a highly educated, experience and skilled workforce
Private Limited Company
No physical presence required
Company exempted from taxation and exchange control
No hidden fee
Customized company package
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
- Notarized or Apostilled copies of company documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Cyprus Private Limited Company from the beginning
** Renewal fee at US$1399
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Cyprus Company Formation
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Cyprus offshore company formation to meet your demand. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card, or Paypal. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Cyprus.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 5-10 business days of company formation, and it takes 3-7 days for courier the original ones.
- Certified true copy of passports of all company members
- Certified true copy of address proofs of all company members
- Business details including services, sectors and major operating countries
Wish to get a hassle-free Cyprus company registration?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
Which tax is an offshore company in Cyprus liable for?
Offshore companies, non-tax resident companies, incorporated in Cyprus enjoy the tax exemption for the profits from oversea sources. They are taxed at a flat rate of 12.5% for any incomes derived from Cyprus. There is no tax on dividend incomes, interest incomes, and foreign exchange gains.
Is an office in Cyprus mandatory for incorporation?
A registered address in Cyprus is required to form a company, which is included in our Cyprus offshore company formation package. Therefore, you do not need to have a physical office in Cyprus to incorporate.
How do privacy policies for IBCs work in Cyprus?
The company information is provided to the Companies Registrar in Cyprus as public records. It is to say that the Cyprus company structure can be searchable globally. Nominees are recommended in case that you require anonymity.
Is a Cyprus non-tax resident company required to file audit and financial returns?
Though being not subject to local taxation, an IBC in Cyprus must submit tax returns to the Tax Authorities and the Registrar of Companies. Additionally, a Cyprus company must file the accounting records obliged to the International Accounting Standards.
Do we need a license or permit to form a Cyprus company?
Yes, for specified activities such as banking, insurance, and financial services.