Based on 221 reviews
Company formation in 1 day
Open bank account online
Offshore Company Registration in Marshall Islands
- Non-resident entities are exempt from any sort of corporate tax, asset tax, stamp duty, and exchange controls.
- Best suited for business ventures, IP holding, asset management, IPO, tax and estate planning, vessel/yatch ownership.
- Interest, dividends, royalties, rents, payments made by a non-resident corporation to any individuals or entities which are not citizens or residents of the Republic are exempt from any tax incl. withholding tax.
- Details of directors, shareholders and beneficial owners are required to maintained, but not obliged to file unless mandated by law or fulfill registered agent's audit performance.
- Offshore company in Marshall Islands is demanded to keep and maintain accounting record, but not filing annual account or tax return.
International Business Company (IBC)
At least one director/one shareholder
Required local registered address
Required local registered agent
No minimum paid up capital
Bearer shares allowed
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Marshall Islands International Business Company (IBC) from the beginning
** All-in renewal fee at US$909
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Marshall Islands Company Formation
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Marshall Islands offshore company formation to meet your demand. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card, or Paypal. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents and consent forms
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents and consent forms for incorporation in Marshall Islands.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 2 working days of company formation, and it takes 3-7 days for courier the original kit.
- ID/passport copy of director(s), secretary & shareholder(s)
- Data privacy consent form signed by individuals
- Business summary including services, sectors and major operating countries
We also provide true copy certification service for your personal identity documents as per your need
Wish to get a hassle-free Marshall Islands company formation?
How can I choose my IBC’s name in Marshall Islands?
An IBC’s name must not contain these words or their derivatives: bank, chartered, establishment, foundation, insurance, charity, partnership and trust. Any name that is similar to an existing one is not approved.
A Marshall Island company name must end with one of the following suffixes or abbreviations: Corporation (Corp.), Incorporation (Incorp.), Limited (Ltd.), Public Limited Company(PLC), Aktiengesellschaft (AG), Société Anonyme (SA), Sociedad Anónima (SA), Société Anonyme à Responsabilité Limitée (SARL), Berhad (Bhd), Proprietary (Pty), Naamloze Vennootschap (NV), or Besloten Vennootschap (BV).
Is a company secretary necessary for a Marshall Islands corporate?
A Marshall Islands corporation must appoint a company secretary that can be a natural person or a body corporate. The company secretary can be of any nationality and locations.
The company secretary is responsible for company records such as member resolutions, register of members, register of directors and register of debenture holders, other than accounting records.
Do I have to visit Marshall Islands in the incorporation stage?
Good news is that Marshall Islands offshore company formation can accomplish via email within 2 working days, so you don’t need to be present in the country for incorporation.
All you need to do is provide us the required documents and consent forms. BBCIncorp will complete the incorporation for you.
What kinds of business are restricted in Marshall Islands?
Any inland trading activities of an IBC is prohibited in Marshall Islands. Moreover, you cannot operate business of banking, trust services, insurance, assurance, reinsurance and gaming with a Marshall Islands company.
What are the initial requirements to register a company in Marshall Islands?
At least one director and one shareholder, which can be the same person.
A local registered address in Marshall Islands.