Based on 240 reviews
Company formation in 3-4 working days
No extra charges or hidden fee
Offshore Company Registration in Panama
- Panama entities are well-recognized and can be used for multiple purposes i.e. investment holding, assets acquisitions, international trading, tax planning…
- Panama adopted the territorial tax system, under which both local and foreign company are taxed only on income derived from Panama;
- Flexible share classes are allowed including bearer shares, and capital can be expressed in any currency;
- Strong privacy protections mandated by law; until now, Panama has only signed tax information exchange agreements with the USA.
- There is no exchange control in Panama facilitating cross-border funds transferring;
- Residents of any countries can be directors, shareholders or officers of a Panama company.
Panamanian Exempt Corporation
Company formation in 3 to 4 business day
No tax imposed on foreign-source profits
No required minimum paid-up capital
Company packages tailored to your needs
No hidden charge, all fees included
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Panama Non-resident Corporation from the beginning
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Panama Company Formation
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you on the same day to confirm the order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Panama.
Proceed the incorporation
The company formation in Panama can complete in 3-4 days after we receive the required documents duly prepared. Digital version of incorporation documents is issued after the incorporation and physical shipping for the original needs 3 to 7 days.
- Certified copies of personal identity for all directors/shareholders i.e. passport, national identity card, driving license
- Certified copies or originals of presidential proof of all directors/shareholders such as utility bills, credit, debit card statements within 3 months.
Need more help to set up a business in Panama?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
How should I name a Panama corporation?
The name of a Panama Corporation should not be identical to the existing company names and include words indicating it as a corporation such as “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Sociedad Anonima” or their abbreviations. The words “Limited” or “Ltd.” would not be suitable. The name can be expressed in any language.
What are initial requirements to set up a company in Panama?
At least 3 directors, one shareholder and a resident agent are mandatory.
Where can I open a bank account for my Panama company?
A Panama corporation can open its bank account in any country. We can support you open your corporate account in most well-known offshore jurisdictions.
What are maintenance requirements for a Panama corporation?
A Panama company is obliged to pay a flat annual franchise tax, maintain its resident agent. However, the company doesn’t need to file an annual return or tax return given that the company has no business activities within the country.