St. Kitts & Nevis
Based on 240 reviews
Company incorporation in 3 days
No hidden fees guarantee
Offshore Company Registration in St. Kitts and Nevis
- No taxes levied on incomes, gifts, wealth, capital gains, and inheritances
- No tax for profits from trading business with Canada and the Caribbean countries (Mexico, Panama, Colombia, etc.)
- No annual financial records are required
- No searchable beneficial ownership information
- No foreign exchange preventions
- An independent member of the Commonwealth of Nations
- English-based law legal system
International Business Company (IBC)
3-day incorporation process
No hidden fee
Customized company package
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new St. Kitts and Nevis International Business Company (IBC) from the beginning
** All-in renewal fee at US$1,399
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of St. Kitts & Nevis Company Formation
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in St. Kitts and Nevis.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents for St. Kitts and Nevis offshore company formation are ready after 3 business days.
- Certified true copy of passports of all company members, or driver’s license (for US, Canadian and EU residents);
- An original or certified true copy of a bank reference or bank statement showing holder’s full name and address;
- An original or certified true copy of a recent rates of a utility bill showing holder’s full name and address;
- An original or certified true copy of a professional reference letter (by a lawyer, accountant, business partner, or employer);
- Each company member’s background information (C.V);
- Consent form.
Note: The copies of documents must be certified as a true and correct copy of the original by a Notary Public, Lawyer/Attorney, or Court Official.
Need more help to set up a business in St. Kitts & Nevis?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
What types of company used to carry out international businesses in Saint Kitts and Nevis?
There are 2 types of international companies in St. Kitts and Nevis: International business corporation (IBC) established under the Business Corporation Ordinance, 2017 and Limited Liability Company formed under the Limited Liability Company Ordinance in 2017.
What are the initial requirements to set up a company in St. Kitts and Nevis?
General demands comprise of:
- Minimum one director/ one shareholder;
- A local registered agent and local registered address
How to name an IBC or LLC?
- International business corporation (IBC) names shall end with “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Limited” or their abbreviations: “Corp.”, “Inc.”, “Ltd.” or any other recognized corporate suffixes that differentiate it from a natural person or partnership.
- The names of LLCs shall end with “limited liabilities company”, “limited company” or their abbreviations “LLC”, “L.L.C.”, “LC”, or “L.C.”.
- In addition, the names must not be the same with names appearing on the register of companies or the reserved name list of the Companies Registrar.
Which kinds of taxation is a foreign company in St. Kitts and Nevis levied?
A resident company for tax purpose is subject to a flat corporate profits tax of 33% on worldwide income. A non-resident company is tax-exempt for all incomes derived outside of the country.
What are the annual reporting requirements in St. Kitts and Nevis?
Companies in St. Kitts and Nevis are not required to file annual returns. However, companies must keep financial records for at least five years and can keep anywhere.
The registered agent is responsible to maintain KYC information on behalf of the enterprise obliged to AML/CFT Regulations.