Offshore Company Registration in St. Kitts and Nevis
- No taxes levied on incomes, gifts, wealth, capital gains, and inheritances
- No tax for profits from trading business with Canada and the Caribbean countries (Mexico, Panama, Colombia, etc.)
- No annual financial records are required
- No searchable beneficial ownership information
- No foreign exchange preventions
- An independent member of the Commonwealth of Nations
- English-based law legal system
International Business Company (IBC)
3-day incorporation process
No hidden fee
Customized company package
St. Kitts & Nevis Company Formation Packages
Bring your next business venture online
Start at your own pace. And reduce waiting time for
back-and-forth email communication.
Collaborate with your partner more easily. Less paperwork, more efficient.
Standardized form & organizational chart to let you control and declare your information effortlessly.
Centralized management portal
24/7 access to company documents on high-security cloud infrastructure. And no worry about key compliance deadlines with auto reminder.
St. Kitts & Nevis Company Incorporation Process
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in St. Kitts and Nevis.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents for St. Kitts and Nevis offshore company formation are ready after 3 business days.
- Notarized/Certified True copy of a valid passport and Drivers’ License or other government-issued picture ID
- Notarized/Certified True or an original utility bill or bank statement
- A bank reference letter stating that the applicant maintains a satisfactory personal account for at least one year
- A professional reference letter issued by a Lawyer or Accountant. The letter must state that the Lawyer/Accountant has known the applicant for at least one year
Need more help to set up a business in St. Kitts & Nevis?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
What types of company used to carry out international businesses in Saint Kitts and Nevis?
There are 2 types of international companies in St. Kitts and Nevis: International business corporation (IBC) established under the Business Corporation Ordinance, 2017 and Limited Liability Company formed under the Limited Liability Company Ordinance in 2017.
What are the initial requirements to set up a company in St. Kitts and Nevis?
General demands to form an offshore company in St. Kitts and Nevis comprise of:
- Minimum one director/ one shareholder;
- A local registered agent and local registered address
How to name an IBC or LLC?
- International business corporation (IBC) names shall end with “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Limited” or their abbreviations: “Corp.”, “Inc.”, “Ltd.” or any other recognized corporate suffixes that differentiate it from a natural person or partnership.
- The names of LLCs shall end with “limited liabilities company”, “limited company” or their abbreviations “LLC”, “L.L.C.”, “LC”, or “L.C.”.
- In addition, the names must not be the same with names appearing on the register of companies or the reserved name list of the Companies Registrar.
How do I set up a company in St. Kitts and Nevis?
Below are 4 main steps to set up an offshore company in St. Kitts and Nevis:
- Identify your registered agent
- Decide on an approved corporate name
- Fille the Article of Incorporation to the Registrar of Corporations
- Wait for result and obtain your corporate certificate
Some business owners may feel confused due to local regulations and time constraints. In such cases, don't forget to choose a trustworthy corporate service provider like BBCIncorp to ensure your Nevis company is properly and efficiently set up.
Which kinds of taxation is a foreign company in St. Kitts and Nevis levied?
A resident company for tax purpose is subject to a flat corporate profits tax of 33% on worldwide income. A non-resident company is tax-exempt for all incomes derived outside of the country.
What are the annual reporting requirements in St. Kitts and Nevis?
Offshore companies in St. Kitts and Nevis are not required to file annual returns. However, companies must keep financial records for at least five years and can keep anywhere.
The registered agent is responsible to maintain KYC information on behalf of the enterprise obliged to AML/CFT Regulations.