Offshore Company Registration in St. Vincent and Grenadines
- One of the fastest company registries worldwide, under which a new company can be incorporated within 24hrs.
- Ideal place to set up a company for Crypto and Forex business.
- All international business companies registered before 1st Jan, 2019 are not liable to corporate taxation for an extended period up to 30 June 2021.
- As passing of Income Tax (Amendment) Act 2020 on 28th Dec, 2020, all BCs in SVG are exempt from taxation on worldwide income.
- Limited liability company (LLC) may serve as an alternative to achieve the same while negating the effect of substance regulation in SVG.
- There is no restriction on nationality or residence of company director/ shareholder. Moreover, they can be natural persons or body corporates.
Business Company (BC)/Limited Liability Company(LLC)
Company formation in 1 business day
No tax on foreign-source income
Simple maintenance, no reporting requirements
Privacy secured with company registers not public
Customized company packages to your needs
St. Vincent & Grenadines Company Formation Packages
Bring your next business venture online
Start at your own pace. And reduce waiting time for
back-and-forth email communication.
Collaborate with your partner more easily. Less paperwork, more efficient.
Standardized form & organizational chart to let you control and declare your information effortlessly.
Centralized management portal
24/7 access to company documents on high-security cloud infrastructure. And no worry about key compliance deadlines with auto reminder.
St. Vincent & Grenadines Company Incorporation Process
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
Upon receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you on the same day to confirm the order information and gather required documents for incorporation in St. Vincent and Grenadines.
Proceed the incorporation
The company formation in St. Vincent and Grenadines can complete in 1-2 business days after receiving full required documents duly prepared. Digital version of incorporation documents is issued after the incorporation and physical shipping for the original needs 3 to 7 days.
- Notarized/Certified True copy of 2 IDs (i.e. passport, driver's license, national ID)
- Notarized/ Certified True Copy of Address Proof
- Bank or professional reference letters
- Bank Statement or relevant document confirming the Source of Funds/ Wealth
Need more help to set up a business in St. Vincent & Grenadines?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
What types of company can a BC company be incorporated under the governed Act?
There are several types of company that a BC can be registered under the International Business Company Act, namely company limited by shares, a company limited by guarantee or unlimited company, of which company limited by shares is the most common type.
What are activities a BC incorporated in SVG not permitted to carry on?
Financial services are required to be licensed by the Authority including international banking, insurance, funds, trust, money services, company management services…
How to name a BC company in St. Vincent and Grenadines?
- A limited company name should end with “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Société Anonyme”, “Sociedad Anonima”… or their abbreviations.
- The name must not be the same or be similar to those of existing companies.
- The name must not imply a connection to the Royal, a municipality, local Authority and not contain any words prohibited by the Regulations.
What are the annual maintenance requirements for a BC company?
A BC needs to maintain the followings:
- One director/shareholder
- Local registered agent and address
- Filing annual return if its annual turnover exceeds US$4mil or its total assets exceeds US$2mil
Are bearer shares allowed?
A Business Company is not permitted to issue or convert registered shares to bearer shares.