St. Vincent & Grenadines
Based on 240 reviews
Company registration in 1 day
Open bank account online
Offshore Company Registration in St. Vincent and Grenadines
- One of the fastest company registries worldwide, under which a new company can be incorporated within 24hrs.
- Ideal place to set up a company for Crypto and Forex business.
- All international business companies registered before 1st Jan, 2019 are not liable to corporate taxation for an extended period up to 30 June 2021.
- As passing of IBC Amendment Act at 31st Dec, 2018, all BCs in SVG are subject to 30% profit tax on worldwide income. The country is trending to territorial taxation for both local and international companies.
- Limited liability company (LLC) may serve as an alternative to achieve tax exemption while waiting for further guidance on tax treatment of Business Company (BC) type.
- There is no restriction on nationality or residence of company director/ shareholder. Moreover, they can be natural persons or body corporates.
Business Company (BC)/Limited Liability Company(LLC)
Company formation in 1 business day
No tax on foreign-source income
Simple maintenance, no reporting requirements
Privacy secured with company registers not public
Customized company packages to your needs
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new St. Vincent and Grenadines International Business Company (IBC) from the beginning
** All-in renewal fee at US$999
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of St. Vincent & Grenadines Company Formation
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
Upon receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you on the same day to confirm the order information and gather required documents for incorporation in St. Vincent and Grenadines.
Proceed the incorporation
The company formation in St. Vincent and Grenadines can complete in 1-2 business days after receiving full required documents duly prepared. Digital version of incorporation documents is issued after the incorporation and physical shipping for the original needs 3 to 7 days.
- Completed and Signed Application (BBCIncorp will provide)
- Scans of notarized copy of 2 IDs (i.e. passport, driver's license, national ID)
- Scans of notarized copy of address proofs
- Bank or professional reference letters
- Confirmation of Business Activity to be signed by the beneficial owner(s)
Need more help to set up a business in St. Vincent & Grenadines?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
What types of company can a BC company be incorporated under the governed Act?
There are several types of company that a BC can be registered under the International Business Company Act, namely company limited by shares, a company limited by guarantee or unlimited company, of which company limited by shares is the most common type.
What are activities a BC incorporated in SVG not permitted to carry on?
Financial services are required to be licensed by the Authority including international banking, insurance, funds, trust, money services, company management services…
How to name a BC company in St. Vincent and Grenadines?
- A limited company name should end with “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Société Anonyme”, “Sociedad Anonima”… or their abbreviations.
- The name must not be the same or be similar to those of existing companies.
- The name must not imply a connection to the Royal, a municipality, local Authority and not contain any words prohibited by the Regulations.
What are the annual maintenance requirements for a BC company?
A BC needs to maintain the followings:
- One director/shareholder
- Local registered agent and address
- Filing annual return if its annual turnover exceeds US$4mil or its total assets exceeds US$2mil
Are bearer shares allowed?
A Business Company is not permitted to issue or convert registered shares to bearer shares.