Company Registration in Singapore
- Pro-business environment with corporate income tax capped at 17%
- Partial tax exemption scheme for companies and new startups in Singapore
- Avoidance of Double Taxation Agreements with over 70 countries
- Investment Guarantee Agreements with 41 countries
- Free Trade Agreements with 26 countries
- The largest corporate banking centre in Asia
- Excellent standards of livings
- Well-developed financial markets and system
Private Limited Company
Incorporation accomplished within 3 hours
No hidden fee
Customized company package
Singapore Company Formation Packages
Your Roadmap to Business Startup
Chart out a clear roadmap towards company formation with our Singapore Incorporation checklist. Start your journey with the following insights on
- Company pre-incorporation requirements
- Compact guideline of application procedures
- Checklist of required business licenses
- Post-incorporation and annual compliance keynotes
Bring your next business venture online
Start at your own pace. And reduce waiting time for
back-and-forth email communication.
Collaborate with your partner more easily. Less paperwork, more efficient.
Standardized form & organizational chart to let you control and declare your information effortlessly.
Centralized management portal
24/7 access to company documents on high-security cloud infrastructure. And no worry about key compliance deadlines with auto reminder.
Singapore Company Incorporation Process
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Singapore offshore company formation to meet your demand. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Singapore.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 3 working days of company formation, and it takes 3-7 days for courier the original ones.
- Certified true copy of passports of all company members
- Certified true copy of address proofs of all company members
- Business details including services, sectors and major operating countries
Wish to get a hassle-free Singapore company formation?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
What are initial requirements to register a company in Singapore?
- Minimum one director and one shareholder.
- Local resident director(s).
- A local registered address in Singapore.
What kinds of business are allowed in Singapore?
Generally, no restrictions except for financial services, education, media-related or other politically sensitive businesses.
Do I have to file annual returns for my Singapore company?
In Singapore, it is mandatory for a company to file annual returns with Accounting and the Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), and annual tax returns with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
Can a foreigner register a company in Singapore?
It's totally possible for a foreigner to opt for company registration in Singapore. According to Singapore Companies Act, 100% ownership of a Singapore company is permitted, either for a local person or a foreigner.
Which taxes must a company in Singapore pay annually?
A Singapore company is basically taxed for its profits, regardless of the sources. For the first three years, the company is levied from 0% to 17% depending on its incomes. After that, the tax rates are 8.5% and 17%, respectively for the first 300,000 SGD and the remainder.