Offshore Company Registration in Anguilla
- No taxes imposed on IBCs
- Withheld records of directors and shareholders
- Flexibility of operating business either internally or externally from Anguilla
- No requirements for audits, bookkeeping, and government accounting.
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Total control of foreign ownership permitted
- An excellent degree of political stability
International Business Company (IBC)
Forming an IBC completely in 2 working days
No hidden fee
Customized company package
Ready-made companies available
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Anguilla International Business Company (IBC) from the beginning
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Anguilla Company Formation
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Anguilla offshore company formation that meet your needs.. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card, or Paypal. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Anguilla.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 2 working days of company formation, and it takes 3-7 days for courier the original kit.
- Certified true copy of passports of all company members
- Certified true copy of address proofs of all company members
- Business details including services, sectors and major operating countries
Wish to get a hassle-free Anguilla company formation?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
Are bearer shares permitted in Anguilla?
According to the Amendment to section 27 of the IBC (Amendment) Act 2018, no bearer shares are issued after 30th of September 2018 for IBC. All bearer shares released before the amendment must be converted to registered shares before January 31st, 2019.
Which business can I incorporate with in Anguilla?
In Anguilla, you can incorporate an IBC to conduct any business, except the activities related to banking, trust business, insurance business, and company management services.
An IBC in Anguilla is not permitted business with the residents of Anguilla.
How can I name my IBC in Anguilla?
The name of an IBC in Anguilla must end with Ltd., Corp., Inc., S.A., NV, or GmbH.
The name will be rejected if it is similar to existing names, or it suggests the patronage of the Royal Family, the UK government, a political party, a university, a professional association, or it is considered misleading in the viewpoint of the Registrar.
What are the initial requirements to register a company in Anguilla?
Minimum one director and one shareholder, which can be the same person.
A local registered address in Anguilla.
What if I change the company structure after incorporation?
You are able to change the company structure whenever you wish. We do support you with a minimal fee.