Based on 265 reviews
All-in-one formation package
Dedicated guidance and support
No hidden fees guarantee
Offshore Company Registration in Jersey
- 0% Corporate tax for all companies in Jersey except for certain business
- Simple annual return filing
- A flexible, independently endorsed regulatory framework
- Long term economic and political stability
- Facilitate IPO with ability to list on London Stock Exchange or other international stock markets
Jersey Limited Company
Company formation in 7-10 working days
No hidden fee
Customized company package
Extensive range of post-incorporation services
Jersey Company Formation Packages
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Bring your next business venture online
Start at your own pace. And reduce waiting time for
back-and-forth email communication.
Collaborate with your partner more easily. Less paperwork, more efficient.
Standardized form & organizational chart to let you control and declare your information effortlessly.
Centralized management portal
24/7 access to company documents on high-security cloud infrastructure. And no worry about key compliance deadlines with auto reminder.
Jersey Company Incorporation Process
Make online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Jersey.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 7 working days since the Jersey offshore company formation.
- Certified true copy of passports of all company members
- Certified true copy of address proofs of all company members
- Business details including services, sectors and major operating countries
Need more help to set up a business in Jersey?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
What is the profits tax rate of a Jersey company?
As of Jan 2009, the tax-exempt status for Jersey incorporated companies in which no Jersey resident has beneficial interest is no longer available. The new corporate tax regime, also known as zero/ten regime has been introduced to comply with EU regulations and negate unequal tax treatment between local and foreign companies. Under the new regime, companies incorporated in Jersey which are tax resident or have a permanent establishment in the country would be subject to 0% income tax rate. Companies operating in utility, rental and property development business will be charged at 20% on income.
What are notices for naming a Jersey company?
Similar to restrictions on naming a company of other countries, the name of a Jersey company must not be misleading, containing prohibited words by local regulations, suggesting a connection with local authority. All company names must also end with words of “Avec Responsibilité Limitée”, “Limited” or their abbreviations “a.r.l” or”ltd”. In addition, other names related to finance or professional activities would be required consent from relevant authorities.
Is there a minimum capital requirement for incorporating in Jersey?
There is no required minimum capital for a Jersey company. You can start as little as 1 GBP. The usual authorised capital is 10,000 GBP.
Is a company secretary required when setting up a company in Jersey?
A company secretary is required for a Jersey company. When using our company formation service, we will act as your registered company secretary.