Based on 240 reviews
All-in-one formation package
Bank account application support
Accessible and responsive consulting
Offshore Company Registration in Mauritius
- An authorized company is tax-exempted on its profits earned outside of Mauritius
- One of the world’s largest exclusive economic zones
- A multi-ethnic and multi-cultural country
- A time zone suitable for most markets (GMT +4)
- High degree of confidentiality
- Having signed Investment Promotion and Protection Agreements with 19 African member states
- Political stability and sustained economic growth
Mauritius Authorized Company (AC)
Quick check of the identification documents
Flat price, irrespective of incorporation periods.
Same day business processing
No hidden fee
Customized company package
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Mauritius Authorised Company from the beginning
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Mauritius Company Formation
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents and consent forms
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Mauritius.
Courier all documents to Mauritius office
In order to form an Authorized Company (AC) in Mauritius, physical documents and consent forms are mandatory for the registration.
Proceed the incorporation
The company formation in Mauritius can complete in 3 days after the physical requirements arrive in Mauritius. Digital version of incorporation documents is issued after the incorporation and physical shipping for the original needs 3 to 7 days.
- Detailed business plan of the proposed company
- Consent forms
- Personal identification documents
- Current valid passport
- A recent utility bill issued within 3 latest months
- A recent utility bill issued within 3 latest months
- A bank reference letter dated less than 3 months
- Curriculum vitae (C.V)
- Professional reference (if available)
- Source of funds: Bank statements, Pay-slips, Inheritance documents, Company financial statements, Loan arrangements.
- Corporate identification documents
- Incorporation Certificate
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Registers of Directors, Shareholders, and Secretary (if applicable)
- Certificate of Good Standing (applicable for company over one year)
- Company structure
- Personal identification requirements for each corporate member
- Letter from the legal person to authorize a person to act on its behalf
- The latest report and accounts (if available)
Where any of the document is not in an original form, the documentation must be appropriately certified as true copies of the original.
Need more help to set up a business in Mauritius?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
Who can certify, or notarize, the required documents for the incorporation in Mauritius?
Any required documents must be certified as true copies if they are not submitted in the original form. Copies must be certified by a lawyer, notary, actuary, accountant or any person holding a recognized professional qualification. The certification must contain the certifier’s signature, full name, address, and position, or must be enclosed with the contact details document.
Which taxes are Mauritius companies liable for?
A foreign-owned company is taxed at the flat rate of 15%, on any incomes derived from Mauritius, subject to any applicable tax treaty provisions. Any profits from outside of Mauritius are exempted.
When should we make the renewal of Mauritius companies?
Regardless the period of the year which the Authorized Company is incorporated in, the annual renewal period is July-June.
What should we mention in the business plan for an AC in Mauritius?
The detailed business plan should include, but is not limited to:
- Proposed business activities and related services;
- Geographic location of target markets;
- Sector in which the target market operates;
- Countries to conduct the principal business activities;
- Amount and source of initial funds.
Must we present in Mauritius to form an Authorized Company?
Absolutely no. The incorporation can initiate as soon as the physical requirements reach Mauritius office. A visit to Mauritius at the company formation stage is not significant.