In need of a corporate account for your
Delaware is home to around 13 state-chartered banks, not to mention 35 trust companies, over 700 non-bank firms, many loan associations, and other licensed financial businesses. Banking for U.S residents typically follows the
apply and wait pattern, but if this is not you then we recommend the next best thing: Neobanks! They're a prominent banking alternative for businesses that want to set up an account fast!
Open business account for Delaware Company
Note: Our banking support fee does not include the fee for bank account application or any other required fee (if any) chargeable by the bank you choose to apply.
Order Banking Support Separately
What Included in Our Fee
- Consult on local banking partners that best suit your needs
- Guide you through the whole process, and answer all your bank related queries
- Help you prepare and review your documents before submitting
- Support in getting your foreign documents translated and properly certified
Why Our Service is Unique
- Fuss-free business account opening process with ability to set up remotely
- Long-term relationship with a wide range of local banking partners
- Dedicated support team that answers all your queries even on weekends
- Prompt response and easy-to-follow guide for application
Each bank might demand a different set of documents for an account application process. Below represent commonly required documents by most banks.
Account application form
Bank reference letter
Certified copies of passports, proofs of residence for all members
Delaware company’s constitutional documents i.e Certificate of formation/incorporation, Operating agreement/Bylaws, etc.
EIN documents (confirmation letter - form CP575, verification letter - form 147C, or approved SS4 are all accepted)
You had better consult BBCIncorp to know the exact documents needed for your case.