Ras Al Khaimah (UAE)
Based on 240 reviews
Company formation in 1-2 days
Bank account application support
100% online process
Offshore Company Registration in RAK
- RAK is one of economies in the world with a highly developed and well-regulated financial sector;
- Unlike onshore UAE company, business owners are allowed to take up 100% foreign ownership of an international company in RAK;
- Have access to an extensive range of UAE Double Tax Treaty (DTT) network including more than 200 agreements;
- Enjoy world-class infrastructure with international airports facilitating business traveling;
- No tax of any kinds imposed on a RAK international company;
- Take advantage of the UAE’s well-known reputation while incurring a reasonable cost of business maintenance in RAK.
- Register of company members is not open to the public by the RAK Registrar.
RAK International Company (IC)
Company formation in 1-2 business days
No requirement on minimum paid-up capital
No need to file annual financial accounts
Simple registration with only one director/shareholder required
Company package tailored to your needs
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Ras Al Khaimah Private Limited Company from the beginning
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Ras Al Khaimah (UAE) Company Formation
Create an online order
Select the package for RAK offshore company formation from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
Upon receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you on the same day to confirm the order information and gather required documents for incorporation in RAK.
Proceed the incorporation
The company formation in RAK can complete in 1-3 business days after receiving full required documents duly prepared. Digital version of incorporation documents is issued after the incorporation and physical shipping for the original needs 3 to 7 days.
- Certified copy of the valid passport of all directors/shareholders;
- Certified copy of utility bills, local authority tax bill, tenancy agreement or bank statement showing the address of all directors/shareholders.
- Certified copy of the corporate documents including Certificate of Incumbency, Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Certificate of Incumbency/ Certificate of Good Standing;
- Certified copy of the authorized signatory of corporate shareholder;
- Name of shareholders and Ultimate Beneficial Owners;
- Certified copy of corporate resolution regarding new incorporation approval in RAK.
Need more help to set up a business in Ras Al Khaimah (UAE)?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
What are restrictions on activities of a RAK ICC company?
A RAK international company is not permitted to carry on business activities within the zone or UAE. However, an international company can hold shares, assets in both local and international registered companies.
How should I name an international business company in RAK?
The name of a newly incorporated company has to satisfy with following the conditions:
- Comprise of no more than one hundred permitted characters.
- The name of a limited company must end with words “Limited”, “Incorporated” or their abbreviations “Ltd”, “Inc”.
- Not identical to names of existing companies or names appeared in the reserved name list of the Registrar.
- Must not contain the restricted list of words such as bank, council, credit, fund, forex…
- In the opinion of the Registrar, the name is offensive or contrary to public policy or public interest.
Are corporate directors/shareholders permitted?
Yes, corporate shareholders/directors of any nationality are allowed.
What are the requirements for annual company maintenance?
Maintaining a RAK ICC company demands:
- One director/shareholder;
- Local registered agent and registered address;
- Filing annual return.
Is bearer share allowed in RAK?
A RAK ICC company can issue shares of any type except bearer shares. Moreover, a foreign company who wish to continue into RAK ICC has to convert previously issued bearer shares to registered shares.