Based on 240 reviews
Company incorporation in 3 days
Remote bank account opening support
Free advice and assistance
Offshore Company Registration in Samoa
- No tax for offshore corporations
- Complete corporate confidentiality guarantee
- No annual reporting requirements
- Stable government and economy for many years
- Have never appeared on OECD and FATF blacklists
- Have never participated in double tax treaties
- A member of the United Nations, the South Pacific Forum, the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank.
International Company (IC)
3-day incorporation process
No hidden fee
Customized company package
Ready-made companies available
- Unlimited Name Availability Check
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Samoa International Company (IC) from the beginning
** All-in renewal fee at US$899
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Bank account introduction for any banks in the supported list
- Certificate of Incumbency (if required)
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Samoa Company Formation
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Samoa offshore company formation to meet your demand. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Samoa.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 3 working days of company formation, and it takes 3-7 days for courier the original kit.
- Certified true copy of passports of all company members
- Certified true copy of address proofs of all company members
- Business details including services, sectors and major operating countries
Wish to get a hassle-free Samoa company formation?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
Will the records of directors and shareholders be public in Samoa?
The record of directors is not public in Samoa, while it is optional for the shareholders’ information. Thanks to its confidentiality, Samoa is one of the most preferred offshore jurisdictions.
Are there any differences among the suffixes of the name of a Samoa company?
Company names with the same left partial and different suffixes are considered the same. The suffixes which are acceptable in Samoa are: Ltd, Corp, Inc, SA, NV or GmbH.
When should an IBC in Samoa do the accounting and auditing?
In Samoa, companies incorporated under the International Companies Act of 1987 are not liable for any income or corporation tax. Therefore, accounting and auditing are not essential in Samoa.
However, Samoa companies are required to keep financial records which reflect the financial position of the company.
Do I have to pay the renewal fee from the beginning?
The renewal fee in Samoa must be paid before the incorporation anniversary. To avoid last rush minutes, BBCIncorp will make an announcement at least 1 month before the due date for your preparation and settlement.
How much should I invest in the capital of a Samoa company?
There is no minimum required share capital in Samoa. The standard of authorized share capital is USD 50,000. The minimum issued capital is one share. The amount is only for registration, you do not have to pay it up to the government.