Based on 221 reviews
Super fast incorporation in 1 day
Open bank account online
Offshore Company Registration in Seychelles
- No taxes of any sort for Seychelles IBC doing business out of the country
- Lowest incorporation cost among other offshore jurisdictions
- Suitable for multiple purposes: entrepreneurs, traders, e-commerce, SAAS, consultants, IP holding, etc.
- High confidentiality of directors and shareholders’ records
- Absence of annual account submission and auditing requirements
- One of the world’s most stable socio-economic regions
Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) Features
At least one director/one shareholder
Required local registered address
Required local registered agent
No minimum paid up capital
Bearer shares not permitted
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) from the beginning
** All-in renewal fee at US$649
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Consulting on preparation of your chosen bank’s required documents
- Preparing certified corporate documents for bank (if needed)
- Making appointment with your chosen bank in the supported list
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of Seychelles Company Formation
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card, or Paypal. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in Seychelles.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 24 hours of company formation, and it takes 3-7 days for courier the original ones.
- Certified true copy of passports of all company members
- Certified true copy of address proofs of all company members i.e. identity card, bank statement, driving license, utility bill
- Business summary including services, sectors and major operating countries
Need more help to set up a business in Seychelles?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
When do I have to renew my Seychelles company?
The annual renewal fee in Seychelles must be made before the anniversary of the company, to avoid unexpected penalties for the late settlement.
We usually make a reminder of your annual renewal 2 months before the anniversary for your preparation.
Can I use my residential address to register a company in Seychelles?
A local address is an initial requirement to register an IBC. Therefore, only Seychelles address is acceptable for Seychelles company formation. The address will appear on the corporate documents as registered address, but it does not work for mailing.
Can I buy a ready-made Seychelles company?
There are shelf company, or ready-made companies, which you can buy and run business with. However, we recommend you to form new company rather than buy an existing one, due to the high cost of the ready-made company.
Do I have to pay taxes on profits or interest earned by my Seychelles company?
As a zero-tax jurisdiction, Seychelles does not levy any taxes on IBC incomes or interest.
How many people at least are there to register a company in Seychelles?
There should be minimum one director to incorporate in Seychelles. The director can be also the sole shareholder and the ultimate beneficial owner (UBO) of the company.