Your reliable partner for company maintenance
It is normal to decide to change your current company secretary after a period of service engagement. There are some reasons that might cause you to make such a decision. It might be the price charged too high, and not comparable to poor services delivered. Or the secretary did not do a good job at consulting and providing necessary services when your business was growing.
A company secretary’s main role is to assist the director to make sure the company complies with all local statutory requirements. In addition, a company secretary would be in charge of several other important tasks as follows:
- maintain and update company statutory records and registers
- Prepare and arrange meetings of directors/shareholders
- Provide supporting documents and liaise with auditors for annual statutory audits
- Keep company informed of any changes in statutory laws on an accurate and timely basis
- Act as a bridge between the company and local authorities
That is to say choosing the right company secretary would build a solid background supporting your business, particularly for foreigners who are not familiar with local regulation.
BBCIncorp with dedicated experience serving clients across many jurisdictions in company formation, accounting, auditing and tax compliance can effectively assist you in daily company management.