Based on 275 reviews
Company setup within 1-3 working days
Wise multi-currency business account
100% online process
Offshore Company Registration in the UK
- The UK is ranked among the top 10 countries worldwide for ease of doing business by the World Bank.
- Supportive financial schemes accompanied by world-class infrastructure contribute to make it a business-friendly environment.
- The current corporate tax main rate is set at 19% for 2019, 18% for the year starting from 1 April 2020 and is expected to be further reduced.
- Company Setup in the UK is simple and fast with manageable maintenance procedures.
- Having access to one of the world’s largest network of double tax treaties (DTT) with more than 130 countries.
- Open to a large pool of high-skilled labor force with a relatively lower cost compared to other European countries.
Limited Liability Partnership
Company formation in 1-3 working days
Organizational flexibility with tax advantage of a partnership
Member interests protected with limited liability
Tax exemption for non-residents owners with foreign-source income.
Benefits from the reputation of a UK incorporated company.
Company formation in 1-3 business day formation
Separate legal entity
Member interests protected with limited liability
Corporate tax rate of 19%
Prestigious and professional business image
UK Company Formation Packages
BBCIncorp provides one of the best UK business formation services. Our packages include all costs of registering a company in the UK. We support you through every step of the incorporation process.
Open a business account
for your UK company efficiently
With their services, your UK company can easily receive and transfer money internationally.
Multi-currency business account
Support 80+ countries all over the world
Fast transfer with low fees
Mobile app and available debit cards
Incorporate your UK company with us! We offer free support for your business account.
Bring your next business venture online
Start at your own pace. And reduce waiting time for
back-and-forth email communication.
Collaborate with your partner more easily. Less paperwork, more efficient.
Standardized form & organizational chart to let you control and declare your information effortlessly.
Centralized management portal
24/7 access to company documents on high-security cloud infrastructure. And no worry about key compliance deadlines with auto reminder.
United Kingdom Company Incorporation Process
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages for forming UK offshore company that meet your needs. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
Upon receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you on the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in the UK.
Proceed with incorporation
UK business formation can complete in 1-3 business days after receiving full required documents duly prepared. Digital version of legal documents is issued after the filing process and physical shipping for the original needs 3 to 7 days.
- Certified copy of passport or identity card for all members;
- Certified copy or original of address proofs for all members such as utility bills, driving license, debit/credit card statement dated within 3 months.
Need more help to set up a business in United Kingdom?
Just get in touch with us. We typically respond within 2 hrs.
What are the differences between Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and Limited Company?
An LLP has a more flexible structure compared to a limited company while still remaining benefits of being a body corporate. Profits sharing among members of an LLP can be varied and the members’ agreement is not required to be registered with the Companies House. In addition, it’s not mandatory for a limited company to hold an annual general meeting.
How is an LLP taxed in the UK?
Individual members of an LLP are subject to tax for its share of profits.
How is a limited company taxed in the UK?
The current tax rate applied to a limited company in the UK is 19%. The tax is imposed on the company’s total income, which includes both domestic and international income. A limited company can be eligible for the UK’s network of double tax treaties to avoid double taxation on foreign-earned income.
What things should I notice about naming a UK LLP?
The following conditions for naming an LLP need to be satisfied:
- Ends with words of “limited liability partnership” or “LLP”;
- Doesn’t contain sensitive or restricted words by the regulations;
- Doesn’t imply a connection to government or local authority;
- Doesn’t include words that constitute an offence;
- Avoid using certain characters, signs, symbols and punctuation;
- Must not be the same or identical to the names of existing companies.
What are the initial requirements for setting up an LLP?
- At least two designated members;
- A local registered address to receive notice of local authorities.
What things have to be done annually to keep a UK LLP compliant with local regulations?
- Maintain a minimum of two designated members and a local registered address;
- Filing annual return and audited accounts.
How much does it cost to register a UK company?
It will depend on the type of business entity. Our Basic packages for a limited company and a limited liability partnership will cost you respectively US$549 and $499. They cover everything you need to set up a business in the UK.
Why should I use BBCIncorp's UK company formation services?
We are capable of registering a UK company in just 1-3 working days. Our packages are designed to meet all of your needs, with no hidden fee. Plus, our employees guarantee fast and responsive communication.
Update: We have just released an all-in-one portal.It can help you manage and track your incorporation process(es) easily. Everything goes smoothly when using BBCIncorp's services.