- Consultancy on best-suited bank options for your business needs
- Consultancy and review on the application process and document preparation
- Support for preparing certified documents when needed – i.e., Certificate of Incumbency and Courier hard copy
- Appointment arrangement with banks
- Dedicated support team available for banking-related questions
Banking in Belize
Belize is a relative newcomer in the field of international financial services with the introduction of International Business Companies Act 1990. International banking laws were first promulgated with the passing of International Banking Act,1996. The Offshore banking sector is categorized into 2 classes: - Class “A” unrestricted license and Class “B” restricted license permitted to only international banking services specified in its license.
Two major regulatory bodies monitoring financial sector are Belize Central Bank and Belize International Financial Service Commission (IFSC). There are several types of financial institutions in Belize: domestic commercial banks, credit unions, offshore Class A banks, offshore Class B banks. Belize financial system is quite small, consisting of 5 domestic commercial banks, 6 international banks, a mutual fund, 14 credit unions and 17 insurance companies. Belize banks maintain a very high liquidity ratio at 24 percent, one of the highest in the world. To compare, most banks in the US only reach 3-4% liquidity ratio. The higher, the better.
A Belize bank account can be opened remotely without a signatory travel. In addition, bank account deposit is quite low and reasonable, so you don’t need a lot of money to bank there.
Wonder which can be the best bank for your Belize company? Let's find out with our Banking Tool.
Open a Bank Account for Belize Company
Note: Our banking support fee does not include the fee for bank account application or any other required fee (if any) chargeable by the bank you choose to apply.
Order Banking Support Separately
* This fee is only for customers who have already used our company formation service
Order Package that Includes Banking Support
Save US$99 when ordering Standard or Premium Package
What Included in Our Fee
Why Our Service is Unique
- One-time fee for multiple bank applications with premium package (if you fail to open bank account in one bank, we continue to assist you on applying for other banks, without extra charge)
- The most competitive price that you can find
- Support for opening a Belize bank’s bank account remotely
- A proven record of over 12 years of experience with international banks
- Prompt response and step-by-step guide to application
Banking Options for Belize Company
|Country||Bank||Online Banking||Personal Visit||Credit Card||Debit Card||Initial Deposit|
**Initial deposit is often blocked in offshore bank account; if so, this amount is often small.
However, banks in Hong Kong and Singapore do not freeze this amount, so you can use it freely. But you will be charged additional fee by not maintaining your account above min balance.
Need more references? Here is a Banking Tool to make your decision easier!
- Bank account application forms
- Bank statements
- Bank reference letter
- Certified copies of passports, proofs of residence for all directors/shareholders
- Business plan
- Business trading proofs (sales/purchase orders, invoice…)
- Certified copies of Belize company incorporation documents
- Government certification of company good standing status.
Please contact us to know the exact documents needed for opening your Belize company’s bank account.CONTACT US NOW