Offshore Company Registration In Delaware
- No corporate tax for income derived from outside of the U.S.
- No tax on interest, royalty payments and other investment income if the entity operates outside of Delaware.
- High level of privacy in terms of company owner information and records.
- Fast and remarkably simple incorporation process.
- No requirement for auditing and financial reporting.
- No exchange control or any other currency legislation.
- One striking state within the U.S. with friendly corporate legislation.
- Ideal place for holding business, especially financial banking and credit card companies thanks to favorable usury laws.
Delaware Limited Liability Company (LLC) Key Features
Highly flexible corporate structure
At least one member required
No minimum registered/paid-up capital
Local registered office and registered agent required
Member’s liability only limited to their investment
Delaware Company Formation Packages
With TaxHub, it is no longer a challenge fulfilling your Delaware LLC's tax filing as a non-US resident!
Exclusive offers for BBCIncorp clients:
- 10% discount code
- Free 30-minute CPA consultation
Stay on top of your business finances with our banking guideline
Opening a business account is a crucial step to manage payments. Arm yourself with adequate knowledge to smoothen the registration and management.
Get our guide to learn:
- Comparison between bank accounts and fintech accounts
- Valuable tips on how to choose the best-suited account
- Procedure checklist for how to get one
Bring your next business venture online
Start at your own pace. And reduce waiting time for
back-and-forth email communication.
Collaborate with your partner more easily. Less paperwork, more efficient.
Standardized form & organizational chart to let you control and declare your information effortlessly.
Centralized management portal
24/7 access to company documents on high-security cloud infrastructure. And no worry about key compliance deadlines with auto reminder.
Delaware Company Incorporation Process
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Delaware company formation to meet your demands. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you on the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for Delaware company registration.
Proceed the incorporation
The electronic documents are ready after 10 - 15 working days of company formation, and it takes 3 - 7 days to courier the original kit.
- Notarized / Certified true copy of passports of all company members
- Notarized / Certified true copy of address proofs of all company members i.e. identity card, bank statement, driving license, utility bill
Need more help to set up a company in Delaware?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
Does a Delaware LLC need to pay the state corporate income tax?
No. There is no state corporate tax for income generated from outside Delaware.
In addition, there will be no state tax, local sales tax, or tax on interest, royalty and other similar taxes applied on a Delaware offshore LLC.
Which business lines need licenses to incorporate in Delaware?
Your business lines would be required to obtain certain licenses and permits from state agencies, federal agencies, or even both, to legally incorporate in Delaware.
Examples of such business activities: agriculture, alcohol, automobile, aviation, transportation, banking, child care, consumer protection, building/constructions, health, lottery, manufacturing, special events, and so on.
What are compliance requirements for an LLC in Delaware?
Following your successful Delaware company incorporation, keep in mind compliance requirements to keep your company in good standing. They are:
- All companies in Delaware must maintain their registered agent to sustain a local address and enlist the service of process.
- LLCs and LPs registered in Delaware must pay an annual tax (franchise tax) of $300.00. Due date for annual taxes in Delaware typically falls on or before 1st June.
- There is no requirement for a Delaware LLC to file an annual report.
Is a registered agent required when forming a company in Delaware?
Yes. Having and retaining a registered agent in the State of Delaware is mandatory to all business entities.
Note that the registered agent is required to have a local physical address in the state.
Is my company information in Delaware kept confidential?
Yes. Delaware laws provide companies registered in the State with a high level of privacy. This means all relevant identities and personal details of privately held corporate business owners are not made publicly available. Names, addresses of Delaware LLC’s members and managers are kept undisclosed as well.