British Virgin Islands (BVI)
Based on 240 reviews
Company registration in 2-3 days
Open bank account online
Offshore Company Registration in BVI
- Fast, simple incorporation process and easy annual maintenance requirement
- Modern corporate legislation with flexible company structure
- Full tax exemption for income derived outside of BVI
- No public records of company directors, shareholders or beneficial owners
- No accounting and auditing requirement
- USD as the official currency
- The most desirable offshore financial centers
Certain companies in BVI are now subject to BVI Economic Substance rules. Try our tool to know whether yours falls under these requirements here >>>
BVI Business Company (BC) Key Features
At least one director/one shareholder
Required local registered address
Required local registered agent
No minimum paid up capital
Bearer shares not permitted
- Document Preparation and Filing
- Company incorporation process
- 01 year Company Secretarial service
- 01 year Registered Agent & Local Registered Address
- All Government fee in 01 year
- Digital corporate documents
* This Package includes everything for a foreigner to set up a new BVI Business Company (BC) from the beginning
** All-in renewal fee at US$1,059
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Consulting on preparation of your chosen bank’s required documents
- Preparing certified corporate documents for bank (if needed)
- Making appointment with your chosen bank in the supported list
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
Process of BVI Company Formation
Create online order
Select the company formation package from BBCIncorp that meets your requirements. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for incorporation in BVI.
Proceed the incorporation
Once having received all needed documents duly prepared, your BVI company setup can be done during 2 - 3 working days. The electronic documents are ready immediately after the company formation, and it normally takes 3 - 7 days to courier the original ones.
- Certified true copy of passports of all company members
- Certified true copy of address proofs of all company members i.e. identity card, bank statement, driving license, utility bill
- Business summary including services, sectors and major operating countries
We also provide true copy certification service for your personal identity documents as per your need
Need more help to set up a business in British Virgin Islands?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
How will Economic Substance Act affect your BVI company?
Certain BVI companies carrying on relevant activities and not tax-residents in other jurisdictions shall be subject to the Economic Substance (Companies and Limited Partnerships) Act, 2018 in the BVI.
“Relevant activities” under the BVI ES regime comprise: Banking, Insurance, Fund management, Finance and leasing, Headquarters, Shipping, Holding company, Intellectual property, Distribution and service centers.
All in-scope BVI companies under this regime must fulfill the compliance duties or economic substance test for each relevant activity they engage in. Learn more about BVI ES Guide >>
How can I name my BVI company?
The name of an IBC in BVI should end with the suffixes such as Limited, Corporation, Incorporated, Société Anonyme, Sociedad Anónima or their relevant abbreviations.
Any name that is identical or similar to an existing company, or any name that suggests the patronage of the Royal Family or the Government of the British Virgin Islands, is restricted.
Who can be a member of BVI company?
There must be at least one director to incorporate in BVI. The director can be sole shareholder and ultimate beneficial owner (UBO).
The sole member of a BVI company can be a natural person or a corporate body. Especially, a corporate can be the UBO only if it is listed public.
What kinds of taxations are payable for my company in BVI?
Like offshore companies in Belize or Seychelles, an IBC in BVI is tax-free completely for its profits earned.
Which business activities need licenses to incorporate in BVI?
Bank, building society, savings, loans, insurance, assurance, reinsurance, fund management, investment fund, trust, trustees, Chamber of Commerce, university, municipal or their foreign language equivalents.
What are included in BVI incorporation fee of BBCIncorp?
Our incorporation fee in BVI includes essential items for registration:
- Company name search & Documents preparation;
- Drafting of the Company Memorandum and Article of Association (M&A);
- Incorporation Process;
- 1 year Government fee;
- 1 year Registered Agent Service with local management and reports;
- 1 year Local Office Registered Address service.