Based on 240 reviews
Company registration in 1 day
Open bank account online
Offshore Company Registration in Hong Kong
- Offering complete ownership to foreigners
- Profit tax rate ranges from low 8.25% - 16.5%
- Foreign sourced income is exempted from corporate income tax
- No sales tax, import, capital gain tax or tax on dividends and interest
- No withholding tax on dividend distributions and interest payments made out to a resident or non-resident
- Straightforward gateway to Mainland China and Asian markets
- The world’s fourth easiest country to do business in 2019 by World Bank
Hong Kong Limited Company Features
At least one director/one shareholder
Local registered address
Local company secretary
Bearer shares not allowed
No requirement on paid-up capital
Corporate secretary service:
- Document preparation and filing
- Company Setup within 24 hrs
- Digital corporate documents
All mandatory legal stuffs:
- 01 year Company Secretary
- 01 year Local Registered Address
- All Government fees in 01 year
- Significant Controller Register with Designated Representative
Free Support to open Neat account
Some extras from us with love
- Mail scanning service
- One set of documents certified by CPA
- Free 1st year PTR filing
* All-in renewal fee at US$739
Everything in Basic package
Open Bank Account
- One-time fee for application of one bank
- Consulting on preparation of your chosen bank’s required documents
- Preparing certified corporate documents for bank (if needed)
- Making appointment with your chosen bank in the supported list
Everything in Standard package
Premium Banking Support
- One-time fee for application of up to 5 banks OR till account opened successfully, whichever comes first
- Consulting on your suitable alternative banks if you fail your first application
- Ability to open bank account remotely
- Fast responsiveness even on weekends
- Frequent updates on bank account opening process
A Neat account can simply meet all of your business needs:
- Online and hassle-free application process
- International remittance with ease
- Fast transfers with competitive fees
- Multi-currency account
- Available Visa cards
- Simple integrations with payment gateways
Incorporate your company with us and receive 500HKD credited in your Neat account!
Accounting solution for HK Start-ups and SMEs
Economic package with Multi-tier pricing
Xero cloud accounting
Local Certified Experts
Process of Hong Kong Company Formation
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Hong Kong offshore company formation to meet your demands. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for company incorporation in Hong Kong.
Proceed the incorporation
The corporate registration completes within one day in digital documents. Physical shipping takes 3-7 days if you need the original version.
- A photo of each member holding his/her own passport
- Scan of passport of all shareholders/directors
- Scan of address proof of all shareholders/ directors i.e. identity card, bank statement, driving license, utility bill
- Business summary including services, sectors and major operating countries
Need more help to set up a business in Hong Kong?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
If my company operates business totally outside of Hong Kong, must I do the accounting and auditing report?
All Hong Kong companies are required to file annual return with the Companies Registry and the Inland Revenue Department. The accounting and auditing reports are included in the annual compliance obligations, regardless where the business activities take place.
How can I get Offshore Claim (tax-exempted status) for my Hong Kong company?
You can apply for Offshore status with Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (IRD) as soon as you file annual tax return for the first time. The process might take several months as IRD will raise questions for directors during the investigation. The Offshore Claim can be effective in 3 or 5 years; however, annual auditing is always compulsory.
Which business are required licensing in Hong Kong?
In Hong Kong, licenses or permits are required for an employment agency, event-related activities, travel agency, education, restaurant, and retail shop, if the business is operated in Hong Kong.
A license is mandatory for a Hong-Kong-based company with insurance agency and financial services, regardless where you run the business.
Which taxes does my Hong Kong company have to pay?
As Capital gains, Dividends, Interest incomes, VAT and Withholdings are tax-exempted in Hong Kong, a Hong Kong company needs to pay only corporate profits tax to the government.
Corporate profits tax rate in Hong Kong is 8.25% for the first 2 million HKD of assessable incomes and 16.5% for the remainder.
Do we have to present in Hong Kong to incorporate?
The company formation in Hong Kong can be done remotely with a professional service provider like BBCIncorp. You can have the digital corporate documents after a single day of registration.