Based on 275 reviews
Company registration in 1 day
Open bank account online
Offshore Company Registration in Hong Kong
- Offering complete ownership to foreigners
- Profit tax rate ranges from low 8.25% - 16.5%
- Foreign sourced income is exempted from corporate income tax
- No sales tax, import, capital gain tax or tax on dividends and interest
- No withholding tax on dividend distributions and interest payments made out to a resident or non-resident
- Straightforward gateway to Mainland China and Asian markets
- The world’s fourth easiest country to do business in 2019 by World Bank
- The cost of incorporation in Hong Kong varies for different business types, structures, and industries. Try our Cost Planning Tool to work out initial costs for your business.
- Profits derived from sources outside of Hong Kong can be exempted from taxes. Determine your eligibility for an offshore claim with our Offshore Claim Tool.
Hong Kong Limited Company Features
At least one director/one shareholder
Local registered address
Local company secretary
Bearer shares not allowed
No requirement on paid-up capital
Hong Kong Company Formation Packages
We offer one-stop solution
for your post-registration concerns
A Neat account covers all your business financial needs
Multi-currency business account
Fast transfers with competitive fees
Incorporate with us and receive HKD$500 credited in your Neat account!Find out about BBCIncorp x Neat partnership
Airwallex offers streamlined solution for your business finances.
Sign up to receive zero conversion fee for the first HKD$100,000 or equivalent in other currencies.
Bring your next business venture online
Start at your own pace. And reduce waiting time for
back-and-forth email communication.
Collaborate with your partner more easily. Less paperwork, more efficient.
Standardized form & organizational chart to let you control and declare your information effortlessly.
Centralized management portal
24/7 access to company documents on high-security cloud infrastructure. And no worry about key compliance deadlines with auto reminder.
Accounting solution for HK Start-ups and SMEs
Economic package with Multi-tier pricing
Xero cloud accounting
Local Certified Experts
Hong Kong Company Incorporation Process
Create online order
BBCIncorp offers multiple packages of Hong Kong offshore company formation to meet your demands. During this process, we also provide free consulting to help you set up the right company structure per your need.
Your settlement can be made online via Credit card, Debit Card. Bank wire transfer is also acceptable.
Collect and verify KYC documents
After receiving order and payment, our customer service will contact you in the same day to confirm order information and gather required documents for company incorporation in Hong Kong.
Proceed the incorporation
The corporate registration completes within one day in digital documents. Physical shipping takes 3-7 days if you need the original version.
- A photo of each member holding his/her own passport
- Scan of passport of all shareholders/directors
- Scan of address proof of all shareholders/ directors i.e. identity card, bank statement, driving license, utility bill
- Business summary including services, sectors and major operating countries
Need more help to set up a business in Hong Kong?
Just get in touch with us. We typically response within 2 hrs.
If my company operates business totally outside of Hong Kong, must I do the accounting and auditing report?
All Hong Kong companies are required to file annual return with the Companies Registry and the Inland Revenue Department. The accounting and auditing reports are included in the annual compliance obligations, regardless where the business activities take place.
How can I get Offshore Claim (tax-exempted status) for my Hong Kong company?
You can apply for Offshore status with Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (IRD) as soon as you file annual tax return for the first time. The process might take several months as IRD will raise questions for directors during the investigation. The Offshore Claim can be effective in 3 or 5 years; however, annual auditing is always compulsory.
Which business are required licensing in Hong Kong?
In Hong Kong, licenses or permits are required for an employment agency, event-related activities, travel agency, education, restaurant, and retail shop, if the business is operated in Hong Kong.
A license is mandatory for a Hong-Kong-based company with insurance agency and financial services, regardless where you run the business.
Which taxes does my Hong Kong company have to pay?
As Capital gains, Dividends, Interest incomes, VAT and Withholdings are tax-exempted in Hong Kong, a Hong Kong company needs to pay only corporate profits tax to the government.
Corporate profits tax rate in Hong Kong is 8.25% for the first 2 million HKD of assessable incomes and 16.5% for the remainder.
Do we have to present in Hong Kong to incorporate?
The company formation in Hong Kong can be done remotely with a professional service provider like BBCIncorp. You can have the digital corporate documents after a single day of registration.