Accounting & Auditing
- Maintaining accounting records, including cash books, general ledgers, fixed assets, accounts receivables, and payable.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts, cash flow statements for management purposes.
- Preparing annual financial statements.
- Attending to the auditors during review of the company’s financial records.
- Administering the payroll process, including calculating and crediting of the net remuneration to individual employee’s bank account.
- Setting up a mandatory provident fund scheme.
- Arranging for retiring member benefits to be transferred into their new employer or into a preserved account.
- Completing the filing of employment with the local authorities.
- Application and renewal of employment visa.
Tax Compliance service
- Tax preparation including computing and filing appropriate tax returns to local authorities.
- Review tax assessments and notify you of any necessary tax payments.
- Assist in handling tax authority queries, tax field audits and investigation.
- Other local tax compliance requirements.
What makes us your good fit
Local qualified experts
Accurate and timely reports
Seamless technical integration
How it works
Acquire your expectations and references along with offering several service packages tailored to your needs for selection.
Set up an internal system with roles and accounting procedures clearly set out. We will also discuss an effective workflow for exchanging and sharing information.
Daily transaction records being processed and listed in the accounting system on a pre-specified frequency. All other supporting documents during the ordinary course of business will be maintained.
Closing books and compiling financial statements for a predetermined period. Finalized accounts being delivered to you for review and approval.
Business review and analysis: At the end of each accounting period, we will talk with you about internal framework analysis and business management reports with a plan for upcoming improvements.
Accounting required documents
- Company bank statements for the accounting reference period
- Sales orders/invoices
- List of customer’s deposits and pre-payments outstanding
- Purchase invoices from suppliers, both paid and unpaid
- Cash Expense receipts
- Inventory listing
- Documents pertaining to purchase, major repair and sales of fixed assets
- Detailed payroll information
- Any other related documents i.e. bank loans, lease agreements, insurance,...
What is your pricing of accounting & auditing service?
Our service charges are based on volume and complexity of your transactions. We offer multiple service pricing tiers which can easily adapt to various business purposes and sizes.
What software do you use?
We currently use Xero for accounting purpose. But do not worry, our local accounting team can undoubtedly handle if you want to use other ones.
How do I ensure that my data are totally secured?
You can rest assured that your data will be safe with us. We reinforce security of clients’ data based on three pillars:
- We have enforced data security policy in place to govern activities of internal departments and staffs involving in dealing with data and information.
- Secured data servers with restricted access and frequent monitoring on safety of information.
What countries do you offer your service in?
At this time, we provide accounting & auditing services in Hong Kong, Singapore and UK.
What methods can I use to submit my data?
We are flexible so you can freely choose your preferred methods. Below are some suggestions you might consider:
- Send to us via email.
- Get access to documents through cloud storage.
- Remote access to your internal system.
- Access through web-based accounting software.
Can I do bookkeeping myself for my company?
Yes, you can definitely do accounting yourself. But smart business owners choose to outsource to accounting professionals who can do it in a much more efficient way, so they can have more time to focus on their core business.